Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
For 25 years, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions – a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We’ve been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we’re working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn’t think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Job Overview & Requirements
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing, sales and product teams. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing to help create a baseline enter any fast paced work environment in the future.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to…
• Support campaign development/writing support for persona-based campaigns
• Provide coordination and “traffic” support of multi-channel campaigns
• Conduct research in support of account-based marketing programs
• Assist with database marketing needs in support of key campaigns (persona-based, segment-based, SOS, etc.)
• Assist with webinar promotion and programming
• Limited amount of data entry may be required in conjunction with other activities
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
Do you qualify? You must have…
• Current enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in Marketing. Major in Marketing, Product Marketing, or any other related field.
• Strong, adaptive writing skills with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to manage multi-faceted projects with multiple deadlines
• Basic understanding of response-based marketing programs (digital, email, etc.) with the ability to influence action
Preferences for this role include…
• Coursework or any previous experience in market research.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
IDeaS/SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant’s education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.