Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
For 25 years, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions – a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We’ve been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we’re working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn’t think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Job Overview & Requirements
As a member of the IDeaS R & D you will participate in projects related to our Research and Development Group. You will join a team specializing in research and development of revenue optimization techniques and customizing them for the hospitality industry.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to…
• Discover price sensitivity of market for negotiated products.
• Perform data analysis to get data into form that is useful for price sensitivity analysis.
• Demonstrate whether there is reproducible signal in the data.
• Perform further analyze and determine price sensitivity.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
Do you qualify? You must have…
• Planned Ph.D. in Economics, Statistics, Biostatistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related quantitative field.
• Highly skilled and capable undergraduate student that possesses strong interest in Data Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics and Computing.
• Knowledge of general forecasting and estimation concepts
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
• Excellent ability to identify and proactively solve problems
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
IDeaS/SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant’s education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.