He/she will be responsible for testing of IDeaS products. Will have to generate test cases and execute them.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Understanding product requirements and designing test plan/ test cases.
- Collaborate with developers for discussing story design/ test cases / code walk through etc.
- Design automation strategy for regression test cases.
- Execution of tests and collaborating with developers in case of issues.
- Review unit test coverage/ enhance existing unit test coverage
- Automate integration/ end to end tests using Junit/ Mockito /Selenium/Test bench
Essential Job Qualifications
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of web application testing/ test automation.
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Exposure to test design techniques
- Exposure to Agile Development methodology, Scrums
- Basic Java programming exposure. Should be able to read and understand code.
- Review and understand unit test cases/ suggest additional coverage points at unit level.
- Exposure to multi-tier web application deployment/architecture
- Good exposure to SQL query language
- Exposure to Configuration management tool for code investigation – for e.g. CVS/SVN
- Defect Management process knowledge
- Exposure to Web Service JBOSS (SOA version preferred) / Apache Tomcat
- Programming in Java at least basic level
- Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
- Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered
“This job description is intended to present the general content and requirements for the performance of this job. The description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.”
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the India and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant’s education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.