Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
For 25 years, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions – a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We’ve been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we’re working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn’t think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Love the hospitality industry but wanting to let go of property operations stress? Are you seeking exposure to a wide range of multi-national hotel chains? If you have a passion for training and technology solutions, IDeaS has an exciting opportunity for your consideration!
Job Overview & Requirements
For this role, you will have the opportunity to…
- Ensure issues are correctly assigned and client calls/portal issues are resolved within pre-defined resolution time frames.
- Identify and escalate areas of concern.
- Analyze data from client systems to check for accuracy of forecasts and make necessary adjustments to the forecasts when appropriate tools available.
- Resolve any business issues for the client including questions on business practices, system configuration, and system usage and monitoring.
- Interacts directly with clients via appropriate method.
- Interacts and supports the Client Relationship Manager.
- Documentation of new processes and update existing documentation to keep it current.
- Train new and existing personnel on current processes and procedures.
- Create a positive and productive environment within the department.
- Requirements: (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Competencies, Education & Experience)
Do you qualify? You must have…
- B. Sc. or a degree in science stream or degree or diploma in hotel management.
- Post-Graduate degree or diploma in computers, business administration or science would be added advantage.
- At least five years of hotel experience in Front Office, Sales, Reservations or Revenue Management in four- or five-star hotel chains.
- Analytical approach to identification and resolution of complex problems.
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong desire to work directly with clients to solve business issues.
Preferences for this role include…
- Ability to flourish when working under pressure in a team environment.
- Knowledge or experience of the hotel/hospitality industry.
- Ready to work in shifts if required.
- Computer proficiency in MS Project, MS Access.
- Good Team Player.
- Positive attitude.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in India, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
IDeaS/SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant’s education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.