Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
For 25 years, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions – a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We’ve been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we’re working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn’t think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Job Overview & Requirements
The Global Senior Manager of Commercial Excellence is responsible for driving commercial excellence globally for new and existing sales team members and partners so that they can successfully sell IDeaS Software, Services & Consulting offerings. The role reports to the IDeaS VP of Global Sales. The role is responsible for driving the programs and curating the content, processes, and operations required to increase sales productivity, and increase overall revenue growth. Individual will work closely with IDeaS’ VP of Sales, Regional Managing Directors, Account Executives and Partners as well as Marketing and Product Management teams to determine the knowledge, skills, and tools needed for IDeaS Sales team and Partners to be successful. The role is responsible for developing and implementing metrics to track sales and partner capabilities and is also responsible for managing and delivering an enablement programs for sales team members and partners.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to…
• Create a commercial excellence framework and drives adoption across the organization.
• Drive the development, implementation and monitoring of commercial excellence programs
• Tackle sales enablement challenges such as: cross-selling, lengthy sales cycles, declining win rates, margin pressure and lack of increases in average deal size.
• Assemble sales measurement reporting of results to Executive Leadership Team.
• Develop and implements sales forecasting program.
• Manage the sales enablement program by utilizing IDeaS existing tools and knowledge resources and is responsible for working with internal teams to re-purpose or create content.
• Ensure skills, knowledge and sales readiness of sales team and partner ecosystem.
• Oversee coordination, communications and virtual sessions for the global sales organization
• Leverage Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Knowledge Management and Product Management to develop and launch sales enablement programs.
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
Do you qualify? You must have…
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or other relevant discipline
• 12+ years of experience in Sales Enablement, Sales Operations, Inside Sales, Product Marketing, or Consulting related function in the enterprise software, technology or related services industry.
• Work experience in or with direct sales, pre-sales and/or enablement in an enterprise software and/or SaaS environment.
• Ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently
• High sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic required to drive business outcomes.
• Ability to find needs, design enablement solutions and deliver solutions to sales team with credibility and impact.
• Understanding of how technology, including SFDC, and software solutions are used to solve business problems
• Excellent presentation and communications skills; ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value.
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills; written, verbal & stand-and-deliver presentation skills.
• Ability to have high-level discussions with sales management to determine business drivers, needs to accomplish needs and how enablement programs can assist in achieving these needs.
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to work comfortably and effectively with multiple levels of management.
• Can demonstrate the ability to gain deep knowledge and understanding of the sales organization and partner ecosystem they support, IDeaS solutions and their target markets served.
• Ability to travel up to 30 % to domestic and international locations
Preferences for this role include…
• Understanding of Challenger Selling methodology
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
IDeaS/SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant’s education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.