Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
For 25 years, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions – a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We’ve been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we’re working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn’t think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Job Overview & Requirements
The Human Resources Intern will directly assist the Human Resources Team with a wide range of projects related to HR including recruiting, onboarding/orientation, talent development, branding and HR related research. In this position, the intern will learn how to take skills she or he may have acquired in school related to his or her particular areas of interest and provide direct exposure and experience in the HR generalist area, and apply them in a professional setting.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to…
• Support head of the Human Resources team and Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) with projects in 2018 focused around onboarding/orientation, talent development and HR related research
• Collaborate with other interns and IDeaS team members around IDeaS branding initiatives in the Talent Acquisition area. This would include, video, print and other content to attract high quality talent.
• Research and help implement (if decided) any additional Talent Acquisition solutions to add efficiencies, improve quality add other value to our current processes
• Contribute to any Best Places to Work initiatives
• Perform other duties, as assigned
Do you qualify? You must have…
• Current enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources. Major in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or any other related field
• Completed at least 2 years of undergraduate degree in targeted degree
• Requires effective oral and written communication skills including the ability to professionally interact with all levels of personnel required. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy as well as an ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
• Positive attitude and be flexible in accepting new tasks
• Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation. Position is location at our headquarters in Bloomington, MN.
Preferences for this role include…
• Previous experience in an HR function
• SharePoint and/or WordPress knowledge/experience
• Excel expertise
• Student Member of SHRM
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
IDeaS/SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant’s education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.