Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
For 25 years, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions – a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We’ve been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we’re working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn’t think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Job Overview & Requirements
As a member of the Sales team you will play a significant role in assisting the department with various projects. Responsibilities include Salesforce hygiene, Salesforce reporting, Salesforce account verification and distribution and overall sales reporting. In addition, you will help create marketing and sales enablement video content at the direction of sales management.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to…
• Salesforce hygiene, ensures current and accurate client/prospect information
• Create and maintain ad-hoc reports.
• Salesforce account verification and distribution and overall sales reporting.
• Assists/develops reporting and analytics that provide feedback on the sales organization performance
• Video content creation for marketing and sales rep education purposes
• Support sales operations
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
Do you qualify? You must have…
• Planned degree in sales, account management or general business (undergraduate or graduate)
• Completed at least 2 years of undergraduate degree in targeted degree
• 3.0 or above GPA
• Salesforce or CRM experience
• Excellent analytical skills, detail oriented and extreme accuracy.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with Excel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player with high energy.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
IDeaS/SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant’s education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.