The Programmer will participate in the design and development of a multi-user, multi-tenant, analytics-centric back-end application using Java EE/state-of-the-art technologies. The position will:
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Design and develop web-facing components using Java technology stack.
- Design and develop Process Orchestration.
- Produce necessary technical documentation.
Job Qualifications – Essential:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, engineering or computer science.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing Applications using Java technology.
- Excellent grasp of Agile/Collaborative Development practice and methodology.
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts.
- Command over the design principles.
- Follower of TDD and good knowledge of Test Pyramid.
- Apt understanding of data and its management.
- Understanding of Enterprise Integration Pattern.
- Understanding of protocols such as SOAP, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP/SFTP and REST.
Job Qualifications – Preferred:
- Experience or familiarity working with the following technologies:
- Application integration technologies such as ESB, JMS, Web Services.
- Various data storing mechanisms.
- Familiarity with data mining concepts, ETL processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with data modeling.
- Experience in continuous build environment.
- Must be a proactive, self-driven worker with strong interpersonal skills.