Hospitality technology leader supports rising talent through its extensive internship program
MINNEAPOLIS—Sept. 3, 2020—IDeaS was once again listed in WayUp’s Top 100 Best Internship Programs in the United States. WayUp, the go-to job placement platform used by millions of early-career professionals, releases the top 100 internship programs each year.
The companies that made the list were selected by a panel of industry expert judges and thousands of public votes. View the complete list here: https://www.nationalinternday.com/top100-2020.
- IDeaS U.S. intern program – Created in 2014, the IDeaS intern program continues to grow. It has opened doors for students from various universities and provided them an opportunity to know what it feels like to work in a corporate environment at a thriving technology company. Interns benefit from a chance to learn, network, build professional skills, work alongside top professionals and gain real-world experience.
- Evaluation criteria – Submissions are evaluated by a panel of industry expert judges who consider key criteria that include diversity and inclusion; compensation and perks; program orientations and structure; career development; full-time employment prospects and company culture and engagement.
- Extensive panel review and voting – The panel review accounts for 70 percent of the evaluation criteria with the remaining 30 percent coming from voting.
Dr. Ravi Mehrotra, president, founder and chief scientist, IDeaS, said: “We look at our intern program as a way to foster and invest in future revenue innovators. We engage them in a number of ways and are proud to provide them with meaningful, tangible experiences they can take with them into the workforce. Thank you to our employees, clients and partners who voted for IDeaS and a special thank you to those who played a key role in making our program successful, from our executive team to intern managers, mentors and former interns.”
IDeaS, a SAS company, is the world’s leading provider of revenue management software and services. With over 30 years of expertise, IDeaS delivers revenue science to more than 14,000 clients in 140 countries. Combining industry knowledge with innovative, data-analytics technology, IDeaS creates sophisticated yet simple ways to empower revenue leaders with precise, automated decisions they can trust. Results delivered. Revenue transformed. Discover greater profitability at ideas.com.