Leading provider of revenue management software recognized for best practices in the dedicated enablement of client training programs and internal curricula designed to enhance learning and development
MINNEAPOLIS—Aug. 24, 2023—IDeaS Revenue Solutions, the world’s leading provider of automated revenue management software and services, won three coveted Brandon Hall Group Human Capital Management (HCM) Excellence Awards, including gold for Best Advancement in Learning in the Flow of Work and bronze for Best Learning Team and Best New Hire Onboarding Program.
The 2023 Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards™ recognizes best practices for initiatives in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Sales Performance, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and the Future of Work. IDeaS won for its work in the following areas:
- Gold – Best Advancement in Learning in the Flow of Work, recognizing methods through which learners are empowered to find immediate value from learning without disrupting their workflow. IDeaS Optix, a revenue insights software, was launched using a training program built by IDeaS’ learning design team to help Optix users learn while exploring the product, helping them quickly understand the features and benefits that Optix brings to their business.
- Bronze – Best Learning Team for its programs in recognizing the teamwork and accomplishments of a team of professionals in workplace learning design for Discover Live 2022, the IDeaS virtual user conference.
- Bronze – Best New Hire Onboarding Program, recognizing best practices in creating an onboarding experience for new employees and hiring managers that is both effective and efficient. IDeaS Quest has increased new hire effectiveness, reduced turnover, and increased engagement of new hires by introducing and submersing them into IDeaS culture and community.
Ravi Mehrotra, president, co-founder, and chief scientist, IDeaS, said: “We strive to ensure our team members are provided with the tools they need to be successful in their careers. Our human resource department worked diligently to create a standardized global onboarding program, IDeaS Quest. By listening to employee feedback, we determined we needed a consistent experience, and I am proud of the team’s work to develop a program that allows IDeaS to continue to grow and efficiently integrate new team members.”
David Warman, chief client officer, IDeaS, said: “After 30-plus years of designing, developing, and innovating the industry’s leading revenue management system, IDeaS has grown because of its dedication to client success. The past several years – even through a crippling pandemic – have resulted in extraordinary growth in client installations and support. I couldn’t be more proud of our teams and their commitment to ensuring a successful client journey from start to finish.”
Mike Cooke, CEO, Brandon Hall Group, said: “Our award winners are relentless in their pursuit of excellence. We have received some of the most innovative use of HCM strategy that we have seen in the last 30 years, and in most cases, technology and collaboration across departments have helped them achieve amazing business results.”
Entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group analysts, and executives based on these criteria:
- Alignment to their business need and environment
- Program design, functionality, and delivery
- Adoption, integration, user experience, innovation, and creativity
- Overall effectiveness, impact, and measurable benefits
You can view the complete list of winners here https://excellenceawards.brandonhall.com/winners/
IDeaS, a SAS company, is the world’s leading provider of revenue management software and services. With more than 30 years of expertise, IDeaS delivers revenue science to more than 30,000 properties in 154 countries. Combining industry knowledge with innovative data-analytics technology, IDeaS creates sophisticated yet simple ways to empower revenue leaders with precise, automated decisions they can trust. Results delivered. Revenue transformed. Discover greater profitability at ideas.com.
About Brandon Hall Group
Brandon Hall Group is the only professional development company that offers data, research, insights, and certification to Learning and Talent executives and organizations. The best minds in Human Capital Management (HCM) choose Brandon Hall Group to help them create future-proof employee development plans for the new era. The awards recognize the best organizations that have successfully developed and deployed programs, strategies, modalities, processes, systems, and tools that have achieved measurable results. We are honored to receive applications from organizations worldwide ranging from small, medium, large, and global enterprises to government, not-for-profits, and associations.