Following the success of our recent Berlin event, IDeaS and h2c are coming together for another educational interactive workshop to discuss major changes in revenue management and distribution impacting your hotel’s success.
Held at the contemporary and glamorous Mondrian London, this event provides a unique opportunity to learn more about the latest trends and best practices in the hospitality marketplace, as well as networking with like-minded professionals and learning successful business strategies directly from industry leaders.
DATE & TIME
Thursday, 29 September 2016
09:30 – 17:30
20 Upper Ground
London, United Kingdom
Revenue management for success:
- Revenue management – Starting off on the right path
- Price positioning – Are you pricing your rooms right?
- Revenue management tactics – How to achieve that uplift
- People & processes – Is everyone committed to succeed?
Presented by Neil Corr, senior advisor @IDeaS Revenue Solutions
Distribution for success:
- Revenue management & distribution trends – market overview
- The changing distribution landscape and its business impact
- Content management: a powerful differentiation tool
- Key players and future developments in the market
- Combining distribution with revenue management tactics
Presented by Christin Hänsel, senior manager @h2c
European trends in hospitality:
Presented by guest speaker James Parsons, head of business development, Hotels @STR Global
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop will benefit professionals responsible for hotel revenue management (general managers, directors of revenue, revenue managers, sales & marketing managers, etc) in hotel chains and independent hotels.